There are many circumstances that may lead you to the decision to sell your home. At Hage Real Estate, our team of top producers is committed to making this process a positive experience.
Finding a REALTOR®
There are many factors to consider when choosing an agent to help you sell your home. Experience, commitment, availability, enthusiasm and personality are all items to consider. You are entrusting this person with one of your most valuable assets. At Hage Real Estate, we have full time agents that offer over 150 years of combined experience—this makes Hage your first choice!
Pricing Your Home
Our knowledge, experience, aggressive marketing approach and advanced training allow our agents to offer a true picture of what your home is worth. After previewing your home, we will prepare a Market Analysis which reflects your home’s current market value. Proper pricing is the key factor in getting your home sold—not just quickly, but for the best price and most favorable terms.
Marketing and Services
Hage Real Estate has led the way in innovative marketing techniques. Once the price is determined and the listing contracts have been signed, we will begin marketing and servicing your property!
· Develop a list of features and benefits of your property and recommend any changes you may want to make.
· Take interior and exterior photos for use in advertising
· Place sign in yard and hang computerized lockbox on front door
· Tour your property with Hage Real Estate agents and other area agencies
· Submit your property to the Multiple Listing Service for exposure on www.cortlandmls.com
· Add property to additional websites such as www.hagerealestate.com and www.realtor.com
· Deliver a copy of the complete listing sheet to you
· Prepare advertising for well-placed print ads in local publications and the internet
· Prepare attractive pamphlets with information for potential buyers
· Hold public open houses
· Send copies of published ads for your property
· Offer feedback after open houses and showings
· Be available, return calls and answer questions in a timely manner
· Show your property to pre-qualified buyers and arrange showings for cooperating agents
· Introduce potential buyers to various financing options
· Present and discuss all offers and negotiate the transaction with your best interests in mind
· Keep you informed regarding inspections, mortgage commitment, and title documents
· Assist attorney to satisfy deadlines and prepare paperwork needed for your closing
Ready, Set, Show!
We only get one chance to make a first impression—and yes, buyers DO judge a book by its cover! Our agents will provide you with a list of recommendations to increase your property’s marketability. Suggestions will include exterior, interior and general maintenance items. Tackling a few simple projects at a minimal expense can make a powerful impact in the eye of the potential homebuyers.
If you are leaving the Cortland area, let our agents assist by connecting you with a reputable REALTOR® in your new location. We will research area professionals and put them in touch with you to begin your new property search.
A seller’s agent has, without limitation, the following fiduciary duties to the seller:
· Reasonable Care
· Undivided Loyalty
· Full disclosure
· Duty to account
Contact us to receive a complimentary copy of our Complete Seller’s Guide!